Love cake but want to cut down on sugar? Here are some sugar free cake recipes you can make. These will fulfill your sugar cravings and will also watch on your health and weight. So, happy binging!
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 2 1/2 cups apple juice concentrate or fresh apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- Vegetable Spray/Shortening
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp low sodium baking powder
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease two cake pans.
- Whisk the grated carrots and apple juice concentrate together.
- Let the mixture boil and reduce it on low flame until the carrots get tender.
- Mix the raisins to this and let this cool down.
- Next, add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a big bowl and add the remaining juice, eggs, oil and whisk the mixture together well.
- Now fold in carrot puree inside this mixture and bake in a greased cake pan until your knife comes out clean.
- You can make a yoghurt frosting or cream cheese frosting. Garnish with chopped strawberries or cherries.
- 2 cups Apples
- 3 tb Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 cups Sugar, (You can use Jaggery powder instead)
- 1 cups Cooking oil,
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 c Orange juice
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 c Sifted flour
- 1 tb Baking powder
- Chop apples into smaller pieces
- Add the chopped apples with 3 tablespoons of jaggery powder and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Next, add the cooking oil and jaggery powder in a huge bowl. Also whisk in the eggs, orange juice, flour and baking powder. Mix everything well.
- Beat until you get a smooth batter and then transfer this batter to a greased baking pan.
- Bake until your knife pulls out smoothly. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy.
Eggless Vanilla Cake
- 2 cups granulated sugar-free of any brand
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Preheat your oven and grease a cake pan and keep aside.
- Now take a large bowl and whisk in the butter, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Add in vinegar and milk.
- Sift the dry flour separately and then add it in the milk mixture.
- Next fold all the ingredients together and whisk together until you get a smooth batter.
- Pour this in a cake pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until your skewer comes off clean.
Apple and Nuts Delight Cake
- 3-Peeled and Cubed Apple
- 3/4 cup-Milk
- 50g-Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup (40g)-Maida
- 1.5 tsp-Baking Powder
- 0.5 tsp- Cinnamon Powder
- 1/3 cup-Chopped Walnut
- 1/3 cup-Chopped Badam
- 2 tbsp-Powdered Sugar (for topping)
- 2 tbsp-Chilled Butter (for topping)
- 2 tbsp-Maida (Flour) (for topping)
- 1/2 tin (200g)-NESTLÉ MILKMAID
- Mix together plain flour, melted butter, baking powder, cinnamon powder, milkmaid and milk in a bowl. Add the nuts and apple in the batter and mix well.
- Spread this batter smoothly into a greased cake pan. Mix the ingredients for the topping till crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping mix over apple mixture in the dish and bake for half an hour at 1800 C or till top is golden brown. This healthy sugar-free cake recipe can be enjoyed hot or cold. You can even garnish it with cream cheese frosting.