For all those who cannot resist sweets and are a die-hard fan of puddings, pastries, cakes, and other desserts but, fear to eat it for them the term “sugar-free desserts” is a significant relief. Now a day almost everything is available sugar-free. There are plenty of options for sugar-free desserts and sweets that will not let you miss sweeteners even a bit. People generally have this myth that a sweet or dessert if it does not have white sugar it is not a dessert in real sense. But it’s not true.
If you have a sweet tooth and crave for some desserts and sweets and also are looking for healthy options, then here are simple recipes for you.
Sugar-Free Desserts: Chocolate Chips Ice-Cream
- Two tin of coconut milk
- One RX bar
- 3tsp almond milk vanilla flavor
- First, refrigerate coconut milk overnight so that the cream and water separates easily.
- Next, take out the cream from the can and put it in a mixer.
- Now break the RX bar and add it to the coconut cream.
- As the cream is chilled, you can add almond milk vanilla flavor to smoothen the cream.
- Blend it into a smooth thick paste. Transfer the paste in an airtight container and freeze it until thick.
- Finally, scoop out three scoops of frozen ice-cream in a bowl and top it up with few chocolate chips.
- 1-cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp. of vanilla extracts
- One coffee flavor RX BAR
- One tin of coconut milk (frozen coconut milk cream needed)
- Take a mixer to add a cup of almond milk, vanilla extracts, and RX bar.
- Blend the coffee mix. If you love the coffee flavor, add instant coffee.
- Clean the mixer jar and pour the frozen coconut milk cream in the pot and a spoon of vanilla extracts.
- Add this creamy paste on top of the blended coffee.
- Your coffee cappuccino is ready.
Chick Pea Chocolate Crunch
- ¼ cup of vanilla almond milk
- 2 bar chocolate chips flavor
- 2tbsp of vanilla extracts
- One RX bar
- 2 tbsp oats
- ¾ cup chickpeas
- Take a mixer jar to add vanilla almond milk, one RX bar of chocolate chips flavor and vanilla extracts and blend it.
- In a bowl combine oats for the crunch. Add the blended mixture to the oats and mix it properly.
- Now again take one more chocolate chips flavor RX bar break it in the mixer jar and blend it with the oats mixture. It will make a thick paste, which will hold all the flavors.
- Now add chickpeas in a mixer jar and add the above mixture to it. And blend it into a thick paste.
- Take it out in an airtight container and then serve it chilled.
- When chilled, it tastes yum. It is a power booster after a tough workout session.
For all those who think that sugar-free is not tasty. Try the above recipes at least once. It’s just a mindset, sugar-free desserts and sweets can be mouthwatering too. People who have a sweet tooth can try these recipes. They will surely feel sugar-free can be tasty and delicious also.