Are you diabetic and often have to compromise on your sugar cravings? Or are you trying to cut down sugar from your diet to remain healthy? Well, in both cases, we have some excellent sugar free cookie recipes that can help you satisfy your sweet tooth. These recipes are extremely healthy, nutritious, and free from guilt.
The terms ‘healthy’ and ‘desserts’ don’t really blend well. Desserts mean sinful amounts of sugar, butter, ghee, and cream concocted together in the most blissful combinations. Delectable and heavenly on the tongue, these put on oodles of weight on our bodies. They are in fact, our worst enemies when it comes to weight loss. Our months of toiling hard at weight loss go down the drains as soon as Diwali approaches. But does that mean we should never eat our favorite desserts? Do we always have to choose between weight loss and famous desserts? Well, not anymore! Enjoy binging on these sugar-free cookie recipes.
Sugar-Free Cookie Recipes
Healthy Chocolate Chip Sugar-Free Cookie Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 17 tbsp butter softened to room temp
- 1 cup Splenda
- 1/2 cup Surkin Gold
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract 8 ounces Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, prep a cookie sheet so that your container becomes non-stick.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and whisk together baking soda and flour.
- Take another mixing bowl and mix the butter and the sugars. Now cream them together until fluffy.
- Next, add the dry ingredients from the first bowl to the second bowl. Stir gently and ensure that no lumps remain.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla extract next.
- In the end, just fold in the chocolate chips.
- Now bake your cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or until they turn golden brown. You can even bake some other a longer duration to get that intensely baked flavor.
Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies
Ingredients for Basic Keto Shortbread Cookies
- 2 ½ cups of blanched almond flour
- 6 tbsp of butter, softened
- 1/3 cups of pure allulose
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Ingredients for optional Chocolate Dip
- ½ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp pecans
Method for the Basic Shortbread Cookie
- You need to preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit first. Next, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, whisk together the butter and erythritol until you get a light and fluffy mixture.
- Now beat in the vanilla extract. Add almond flour, ½ cup at a time because the dough should be crumbly and dense.
- Now scoop out tablespoons of the dough and place them on the prepared sheet. Flatten the dough until you get an appealing shape. It should be around 1/3 inches thick.
- Bake these for 12 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown. Allow to cool completely and only then touch them.
Method for Optional Chocolate Dip
- You can also make a healthy chocolate dip to half dip your shortbread cookies.
- Once the cookies have cooled and hardened, you can dip them in chocolate.
- For the chocolate, you will need to line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Next, melt the sugar-free chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler. Mix them well and once day, dip the cookies half-way through. Garnish with pecans or other nuts.
These two are the best sugar-free cookie recipes to try your hands at. They are healthy, delicious, and sweet too!