Sugar-free chocolate contains fewer carbs and calories, which help to maintain weight while enjoying one’s favorite sweet dish. It gives fibers and also protein without giving the issue of insulin. Sugar-free chocolates are rich in antioxidants than usual, daily life chocolates. Reducing sugar intake in the diet is a good idea as it reduces the chances of numerous health conditions. It also helps a person to improve his overall health.
Pros Of Sugar-Free Chocolate
- It contains fewer calories and also does not lead to weight gain.
- Sugar-free chocolates contain less amount of milk, which is also suitable for diabetic patients.
- It helps to increase blood circulation to the brain and also helps to concentrate more. It also helps to boost memory.
- Sugar-free chocolates help in metabolism as the sugar removes the nutrients required for metabolism.
- Sugar-free chocolate contains more vitamins, water, proteins, and also fibers, which help a person to remain active for a longer time.
- The main essential benefit of sugar-free chocolate is it doesn’t encourage cavities in the mouth.
- Sugar contains substance, which causes inflammation in the stomach, which increases aches and also pains. Sugar-free helps to control this inflammation.
Sometimes people substitute sugar with artificial sweeteners to keep the sweet taste. Though they are less in calorie value, they have many side effects attach to it.
Cons Of Artificial Sweeteners
- As it is not derived from a natural substance, it is difficult to digest this substance. It leads to bloating and gas related problems.
- Furthermore, indigestion may lead to inflammation in the stomach and may slow the process of detoxification.
- It may confuse the pancreas to release insulin to break down glucose.
- It may make the person feel dizziness the whole day.
- As these artificial sweeteners are made using chemicals, it might cause nausea in some cases.
Recipe Of Sugar-Free Chocolates
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp. vanilla
- Salt according to taste
- Any nut (depends on choice)
Steps to follow:
- Add all ingredients in a double boiler.
- Mix it till all ingredients are melted and combined well.
- Take the mold and keep one nut in each mold.
- Over the nuts, pour the melted mixture (chocolate)
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Recipe Of Chocolate Milkshake
- Above cooked mixture
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup of water
- Some crushed ice
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixer for half a minute.
- Optional: add chia or flax seeds as it contains more fibers and protein.
This sugar-free chocolate shake can curb the craving for a sugary shake, and also drinking it in a moderate amount will not increase the calorie.
Sugar-free chocolates contain less fat, which can help to kill the craving simultaneously maintains the weight. As sugar intake releases insulin by the pancreas to break down glucose, it leads to diabetic issues, so it’s advisable to ignore sugar wherever possible. Sugar-free chocolate bars help to boost the energy and keeps you active all day long. So next time indulge yourself in sugar-free chocolate.