Preparing sugar-free chocolate chips is easy and you don’t require a lot of ingredients. Around 5-7 ingredients are sufficient for making these sugar free chocolate chips. Keto Cookies and cakes taste delicious when loaded with sugar-free chocolate chips. Chocolate chips are small dots made out of sweetened chocolate or unsweetened chocolate. These chocolate chips are useful in most desserts, like cakes and muffins. Chocolate chips came into existence after the invention of chocolate chips cookies in 1937.
Types Of Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
Chocolate chips use very less sweetened chocolate, but nowadays there are different flavors like Peanut, butterscotch, mint chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate.
Uses Of Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate chips are not only relished with cakes or other desserts. Chocolate chips can also be used with fruits, coat fruit with peanut butter and sprinkle some chocolate chips and enjoy.
- Chocolate chips can be used in smoothies made with coconut milk, banana, etc. just put everything and blend till its smooth.
- Chocolate chips can be used in making candies for kids. Kids will enjoy sweets topped with chocolate chips.
- One can sprinkle chocolate chips over fruit salad. It will enhance the taste.
Recipe For Home Made Chocolate Chips
- 3 oz cocoa butter
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate diced
- ½ cup pounded swerve sweetener
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- On a low flame, soften cocoa butter and chocolate together till soft.
- Put pounded sweetener, and then mix cocoa powder till its smooth
- Take off from flame and add vanilla extract
- Transfer into chocolate molds
- Place in the refrigerator till it sets, cut into small chunk
Home Made Two Ingredients Chocolate Chips
- 1oz unsweetened chocolate, diced
- 5 g Truvia
Place a baking sheet and parchment paper
Microwave chocolate on high for almost 20 seconds, whisk for at least 2 minutes. If the chocolate is not melted correctly again microwave for another 5 seconds on top and again whisk for 2 minutes. Repeat the process till chocolate melts appropriately. Put in Truvia.
Microwave the mixture for 6 seconds, pour it into the dropper and make dots on the parchment paper. After using half of the chocolate mixture with the help of toothpick softly touch in the middle of each dot and make the iconic point. Let the chocolate chips harden before putting them in container
Note- Although the original recipe contains artificial sweetener, it is advisable not to add any artificial sweetener in any food product, as it can have a lot of adverse effects on our body. Honey and jaggery can replace artificial sweeteners. They are healthier than artificial sweeteners.
Chocolate chips are small dots made from chocolate. Chocolate chips taste delicious. Moreover, chocolate chips were used desserts like cakes, mousse, and cupcakes. But, now these chocolate chips have gained a lot of popularity and also can be used in different food like it can be used in smoothies and on fruit salads. Going sugar-free is an excellent option to reduce weight and improve health.