Recently using sugar-free cake mix is trending among health enthusiasts. They are all looking for a healthy way to become or stay fit. Cutting on sugar from food is one such way. Quitting sugar from food entirely is challenging, but at least it ensures a healthy life. Excess sugar makes a body prone to diseases. It is even more difficult for sweet tooth to quit sugar. But, many options in the store are available, which provides healthy and tasty sugar-free food. One of the products is a sugar-free cake mix. These cake mixes are simple to make, sugar-free and delicious. They are the best option available to a person to go sugar-free. Many varieties of cake and cookies can be made with this sugar-free cake mix.
- One box cake mix (yellow)
- One box vanilla pudding
- ¼ cup of water
- ¾ cup oil (vegetable)
- Two whole eggs
- 1 cup brown chocolate chips
- ½ cup m&m
- Turn on the oven to preheat at 350F.
- Add together cake mix, oil, pudding, water chips, egg and m&m in a bowl.
- Pour the batter in a pan already greased.
- Bake it for 30 minutes and take out when the batter has changed the color to light brown, and the texture is a little crispy.
- Let it cool and later cut it into diamond or square shape. It is ready.
Cream Cheese Cake Mix Recipe
- One box cake mix (any flavor)
- 8oz. cream cheese (at room temperature)
- ¼ cup butter
- One egg
- 1 tsp. extract of vanilla
- 1 cup flavored chips (semi-sweetened)
- Put the oven to preheat at 350F.
- Mix butter and cream cheese and blend for 2 minutes. Now add vanilla and blend well.
- Stir in the cake mix slowly till the whole packet is empty. Add chips later and mix well.
- Spoon the batter on a buttered sheet and allow it to rest at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Now place the tray in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. It is ready.
Devil’s Food Cake Mix Cookies
- One box devil’s food cake mix
- Two eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat at 350F.
- Blend all the ingredients well.
- Roll the batter into walnut-sized balls and place in a buttered sheet.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool the cookie for some time and store in a jar.
Benefits Of A Sugar-Free Cake Mix
Brownies, cookies, cakes, and pies can be easily made using a cake mix. These cake mixes are the best solution for a person who has diabetes. Sugar-free food is good for staying healthy and disease-free. Excess sugar in the diet can lead to high blood pressure, diabetes, tooth plaque, and cavity.
These cake mix recipes may not be as tasty as the one, which is made with sugar. But these recipes are healthier than the original ones. They are sufficient for satisfying the taste bud and providing energy.