The term “sugar-free cake” is a big relief for all those who cannot resist cakes. Nowadays sugar-free cake is available for all sweet lovers. Sugar-free cakes does not mean that it does not contain sugar. But the product contains either artificial sugar or sugar substitutes. Some people are a die-hard fan of cakes, puddings sweets, and other desserts. But fear to eat them thinking about sugar. Now there are plenty of options for sugar-free desserts and sweets that will not let you miss sweeteners even a bit. People generally have this myth that a sweet or dessert does not taste good if it does not contain sugar. But it is not true. Sugar-free can also be tasty.
Recipe For Sugar-Free Pound Cake
- 2.5 cups of almond flour
- 1\2 cup unsalted butter
- Eight eggs
- 1cup of stevia powder
- 1.5 tsp of vanilla extracts
- 1\2 tsp of lemon extract
- 1\2 tsp of salt
- 250 grams of cream cheese
- 1.5 tsp of baking powder
- For the icing
- 1\4 cup stevia powder
- 3tbsp of whipped cream
- 1\2tsp of vanilla extract
- Take a bowl to add butter, cream cheese, stevia powder. Blend it with a hand blender. Till it turns smooth.
- now add eggs to the buttercream mixture and beat it.
- Add vanilla extracts and lemon extracts and beat it with the above mixture.
- Take a new bowl adds almond flour, baking powder, salt. Mix them all.
- Transfer this dry mixture to the above-blended mixture of cream and cheese. Beat it again until a smooth cake batter is formed.
- Transfer the cake batter into a greased tin. And bake the cake at 180 degree Celsius for 1 hour.
- for the icing take a bowl to add stevia powder, vanilla extracts, and whipped cream.
- Blend it until smooth icing forms.
- When the cake is ready, take it out from the oven. Let it cool down at room temperature.
- Cover the top layer of the cake with the icing. And serve it.
The texture of this cake is vibrant. No one can even make it out that it has not been made with regular flour. It tastes sweet, but it is not over sugary. All those who are conscious about the food they eat. And prefer eating less sugar or sugar-free. All those who want to stay fit and healthy can enjoy this cake without any fear of extra sugar intake.
Note– Stevia is a natural sugar that has been used in this cake. Stevia is a natural sweetener extracted from leaves of a shrub called STEVIA REBAUDIANA. It has no calories, and its consumption does not result in weight gain. Stevia also helps to lower down sugar levels, which helps to control diabetes. It also regulates blood pressure.
Sugar-free is for all those who have a sweet tooth and crave to eat sweets, cakes, and puddings. Now they can make sweets using natural sugar. People generally have this myth that a pudding, cake, or a dessert, if it does not, has white sugar; it is not a dessert in real sense. But it is not true. Without using sugar, one can easily make cakes which taste delicious. Now all the sweet lovers do not have to crave for sugar anymore