No one can resist the fragrance of freshly oven-baked cookies. However, if your body is sensitive to sugar, sugar-free cookies can be a perfect alternative. Cutting down on sugar is surely a healthy option but resisting desserts can be really difficult. Thus, many people are turning towards sugar-free cookies. Even chefs and bakeries have started including these said cookies in their menus.
Recipe For Scrumptious Sugar-Free Cookies
It is true that many renowned bakeries have also started baking sugar-free cookies. However, still, there may be chances of some kind of adulteration. Well, worry not! As you can prepare basic no sugar cookies in your own kitchen. You can prepare this recipe in 10 minutes in 10 minutes while its cooking time is 12 minutes. Let us read about this delicious yet easy to prepare recipe in detail.
- Salt (1 teaspoon);
- Flour (2-¼ cups);
- Vanilla extract (2 teaspoons);
- Coconut palm sugar or brown sugar (½ cup);
- Sugar alternative (½ cup);
- Baking soda (1 teaspoon);
- Butter (softened);
- Eggs (2);
- Chocolate chips (2 cups but sugar-free)
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and keep your nonstick pans ready.
- Take a bowl and whisk in salt, flour, as well as baking soda. Set this mixture aside.
- Moreover, in another bowl, cream together sugar alternatives, softened butter, and the coconut palm sugar.
- Make sure that you add the vanilla extract and then add the eggs one at a time. Do not forget to keep stirring.
- Now add the dry ingredients which you had kept aside to the above mixture.
- Now is the time to fold in the sugar free chocolate chips.
- Bake this mixture for 9 to 12 minutes. Moreover, you can also do the knife test to ensure that the cookies are done.
- As per the knife test, you need to prick the cookies with a knife. If the tip of the knife comes clean, the cookies have been baked. However, if you find some residue on top of the knife, you need to still bake them.
Tips To Prepare Perfect Sugar-Free Cookies
- Firstly, always make sure that the oven is preheated. Otherwise, it may not be able to provide the perfect baking environment for the cookies.
- Also, when adding eggs, make sure that you add one at a time. This will assist you in maintaining the consistency of the dish.
- Moreover, never forget to do the knife test. This will assist you in judging whether the cookies have been baked properly or not.
- Also, the baking time may also depend upon how you like to have your cookies. Some people like to have their cookies soft while some want them to be crunchy and hard. Thus, you can alter your baking time depending upon your choice.
Baking sugarless cookies is no rocket science. You just need the right ingredients and perfect recipe. Thus, by following the above-mentioned recipe, you can definitely carve out fantastic chocolate cookies without sugar. So, happy baking sugar-free chocolate cookies!