Sugar-free popsicles are easy to make at home. During summer, and we want relief from the scorching heat popsicles are something that comes to our mind. When you have a sweet tooth, and you are afraid of having sugar. Seeing the health and lifestyles of people, sweets, and desserts can be made without sugar. The best option is to have sugar-free fruit popsicles. It maintains the natural taste and sweetness of fruits. Popsicles are water or milk-based frozen snack. Children, as well as adults, love it.
Sugar-Free Fruit popsicles Recipe
If you have a popsicles tray at home, it will be great. If not, you need not worry. You can easily use plastic, disposable cups.
1.Mango And Strawberry Popsicle
- One mango cut into chunks
- 6-8 strawberries
- 3-4 ice-cream sticks
- Add mango chunks in a mixer jar and make a fine puree.
- Transfer the mango puree in a bowl and clean the mixer jar.
- Roughly cut the strawberries and make a fine puree.
- Take a Popsicle tray and first add half of the mango puree then add strawberry puree.
- Again on top of the strawberry puree add mango puree to give it tri-color look.
- Freeze it for 4-5 hours. And enjoy
Lemonade Sugar-Free Popsicles Recipes
- For the lemonade
- One lemon juice
- One glass water
- ½ tsp. black salt
- Fresh fruits
- One kiwi cut into cubes
- One strawberry
- 4-5 grapes chopped
- 1.In a jar mix lemon juice, salt, and water. Make salty lemonade.
- Take a bowl adds chopped fruits together.
- Now take the Popsicle tray to add the chopped nuts then add lemonade.
- Let it freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Enjoy sweet and salty flavored fruit popsicles.
Sugar-Free Raspberry And Coconut Popsicles
- One tin coconut milk
- 1 cup raspberries
- Take a mixer jar and blend the raspberries.
- In a Popsicle, the tray adds half of the blended raspberry puree and on top of that adds coconut milk.
- Let it sit for 5 hours in the fridge.
- Enjoy creamy and fruity coconut popsicle.
Green Smoothie Popsicle
- Two bananas
- ½ cup pineapple
- 3tbsp orange juice
- 1 cup spinach.
- In a mixer, jar adds two bananas, chopped pineapples, and orange juice.
- Blend it into a smooth paste.
- Fill the popsicle tray with half of the above mixture.
- In another jar blend the spinach into a nice smooth paste.
- Now fill the other half with the spinach paste.
- This popsicle is juicy and healthy.
Popsicles are a perfect way to satisfy all those who have a sweet tooth. It can be easily made with fresh fruits, and one can enjoy the natural sweetness of the fruits. Anything sugar-free can be tasty and delicious too. People who think that sugar-free is tasteless; it is not at all true. Try the recipes mentioned above to break the myth. Sugar-free is also mouthwatering. Enjoy these popsicles, especially in summer. It is healthy, nutritious as well as delicious.