Sugar-Free Cake Mix Nutrition is a go-to cake mix used by all those who are fond of making healthy cakes. It is always fun to bake cakes for parties, but there is nothing like a cake made from Sugar-Free Cake Mix Nutrition. The taste of the cake is par excellence. People drool over cakes made using Sugar-Free Cake Mix Nutrition. Apart from taste, Sugar-Free Cake Mix Nutrition saves your time collecting and mixing ingredients of the cake. If you are also one of those lovely people who are working but want to bake your child a cake on your own, then Sugar-Free Cake Mix Nutrition should be your top priority. Instead of buying cakes from bakeries, you should try baking cakes on your own using Sugar-Free Cake Mix Nutrition. Some of the most loved Sugar Free Cake Mix Nutrition is Pilsbury purely simple white cupcake and cake mix, organic vanilla cake mix of arrowhead mills, organic sweet vanilla cake mix of Foodstirs, yellow cake mix of Cherrybrook kitchen, organic yellow cake mix of Madhava. These Sugar-Free Cake Mix Nutrition are the best ones. These cake mixes have been tried and tested. Their taste is unbeatable. If you buy it once, there ain’t no stopping you again.
Cake Recipe Using Sugar-Free Cake Mix Nutrition
One of the healthiest cakes that one can bake using a Sugar-Free Cake Mix Nutrition is banana caramel cake. This cake has low fat and high nutrition value because of the ingredients used.
Recipe Of Banana Caramel Cake
The time for preparation is 10 minutes, the cooking time is 35 minutes, and it will get ready in 90 minutes.
The ingredients required for making baking banana caramel cake using Sugar-Free Cake Mix Nutrition
- One packet of moist supreme sugar-free classic yellow premium cake mix.
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Two teaspoons of grounded cinnamon
- Three big eggs
- Half cup of water
- Half cup of vegetable oil
- One cup of roughly chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 ½ cups of mashed over ripped three bananas
- Two sliced ripe bananas
- Sugar-free caramel syrup
Directions for preparation of banana caramel cake using Sugar-Free Cake Mix Nutrition
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Take a 13* 9-inch baking pan and coat it with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat cinnamon, cake mix, eggs, oil, and water in a bowl of medium size using an electric mixer at a mediocre speed for at least 2 minutes. Scrape the bowl occasionally while mixing the ingredients. Beat the bananas, add nuts, and spread the mixture in the pan.
- Bake the cake for about 34 to 36 minutes. You can even check if the cake is baked or not by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean, then it means that your cake is baked properly. Cool the cake for 45 minutes. Serve it warm. For garnishing, add the sliced bananas and gently drizzle the caramel syrup over them.
To recapitulate, Sugar-Free Cake Mix Nutrition is an amazing cake mix that can be used to bake a heavenly banana caramel cake. If you are keenly planning on buying one for yourself, then you must go for it.